Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

The benefit of helping your sister set up her blog is - you know her username and password!!
Today is Aleks' 9th birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEKS!!!


She is such a good help with all her little sisters, and loves them soooo much!!


We all missed Dad and the boys desperately while they were gone, and cherished the phone calls!!


She is always so cheerful and has a ready smile.
When she was younger her nickname was "Sunshine" because every morning (with the exception of a few her entire life) she comes downstairs with a huge smile on her face!! If she was grumpy, we only had to say "Don't smile, Aleks" and she would smile SO big!!

I love you SO much Aleks!! Thanks for being such a great sister!!
Love, Ali
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

I get to be the first to wish you Happy Birthday on your blog!! :) Happy Birthday Aleks! You do have such a big, beautiful smile! I think the nick-name 'Sunshine' fits you perfectly!! :) I love your long hair!
I hope we can get together soon!! Give Anja a big kiss for me, and tell everyone 'hi' for me!
Love,
~Lizzie

Anonymous said...

~Aleks~

I hope you had a great BIRTHDAY. :)

~Abigail~

Anonymous said...

Aleks!
Happy birthday! You are a sweet girl, and your smile is so big and bright!
Love ya!
Allison

Anonymous said...

such cute pictures, too! Aleks, you certainly are a pretty girl! :)

--aleks k. said...

thanks every one!!!! I had a really fun b-day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aleks(a day late);-)hope you had a great one ;-)~love Elorine~

Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet for Aliisa to hack your blog to post this special birthday message!