Sunday, April 29, 2007

Recital

Hey all!!!

Yesterday we had our piano recital!!! I didn't mess up at all.
Emmy messed up on one of her songs, but for the duet she didn't mess up. After the recital Emmy and Ike went home with Gramma and Grampa Klahn. Then this Thursday evening my family (every one but Ali) is going to pick them up. We are going to spend the night at Grampa and Gramma Klahn's house. Then we will spend the day at Gramma and Grampa's house, and that night go to some friend's house. We have a wedding on Saturday, then we come home.


Today is our friends mom's surprise birthday party!!! I can't wait!!! There is going to be contra dancing and square dancing!!! It is going to be at 3:30 this afternoon. It is going to be super fun!( I think).lol

~Aleksandra~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI,Is it Mrs Siegmanns Surprise?Were going to that..Good job on your recital!!Elorine

--aleks k. said...

yeah it is Mrs Siegmanns surprise party.

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Hey Aleks!! How come Ali isn't going to the wedding with you? Does she have to work or something?? Have fun at the surprise party this afternoon! Wish I was there to go square dancing with ya'll!!
Love,
~Lizzie
P.S. Charity's birthday is October 2nd, and she will be nine!

--aleks k. said...

hi lizzy!

That meens that i'm older than Charity. i'm nine right now. my b-day is in april.

Ali can't go to the wedding because she is going to be in a play.

Aleks

--aleks k. said...

oops

not be in a play, do hair in a play

Anonymous said...

What play is Ali going to? I like plays. :) I'm in one next weekend!!! :) yay. lol
How was Mrs. Siegmann's party? Did you have fun? We couldn't go because we were coming home from my grandma's house 3 1/2 hours away that afternoon, and although the other guys probably could have gone, it was kind of hectic and crazy. I couldn't have gone anyway because I had practice for the high school musical at church next week! :) You guys should come to the play! It's cool (in my opinion...lol).
-later! Allison

Anonymous said...

well, that was long. sorry. lol!
-allison

--aleks k. said...

your going to be in a play of HSM? Ali is going to do hair in a play. i forgot what play it is though

Mrs.S party was a lot of fun!