Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My birthday

Hey everyone!!

On Monday night Emmy and I had a group lesson. A group lesson is something you do with piano. It's when a bunch of kids close in age get together and do a bunch of stuff with piano. When our group lesson was done we picked up some friends and they spent the night. The kids that spent the night were Cassie, Christian and Corinna Kloth, and they stayed the day of my birthday. Christian is 12, Cassie is 9 and Corinna is 4. They have a younger sister that didn't spend the night. She is 2. Her name is Renatta. Their mom came and picked them up Tuesday night. They stayed till like 10:00pm. I'll hopefully be able to put some pictures up of them from when they were here.

We played basketball when the Kloths were here! It was lots of fun!!! The teams were Zack, Ali and Cassie against Ike, Christian and me. But in the middle of the game Cassie wanted to stop so I did too. My team won, though!! The score was 22 to 14. I got the second point of the game!!

Then for my birthday the Kloths got me a bunny in a basket, a journal with a kitten sitting by rose
and a picture frame that you can decorate, and I decorated it. Then from my family I got a pair of cowboy boots, two shirts (we have to exchange them because they are too small) and a bingo game from Grace.

At our house it is snowing really hard:( I think we are going to get 4 to 8 inches!!) We didn't go out side at all. I was really bored. It was starting to get warm, and now it is snowing really hard. There are like 4 inches out side right now.

That is all for know,
love always,
Aleks

P.S.
I think this is my longest posts:)

5 comments:

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Oh, what a nice lone post, Aleks!
It snowing at your house?!? Wow! We're supposed to get 4-5 inches this Saturday! Snow in April is very strange around here, especially because it was 80 degrees here the week before! I know! Lets get together for a big sledding party! :)

Miss You!
Love,
~Lizzie

--aleks k. said...

Hey lizzy!

That would be very fun to get together but we live pretty far away from each other.:(

Love ya
Aleks
p.s. that would be cool to see you sometime soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Aleks-

That sounds very fun. Was your birthday fun? Where did all the snow come from? :)

~Abigail~

Anonymous said...

It snowed here, too. I don't know how much we have though. It's spring! It shouldn't be snowing! LOL Well, we don't get to choose...God does.
It sounds like your birthday was fun! :)
That was a pretty long post.
~Allison

--aleks k. said...

Hey ya'll,

I had a great time on my b-day!!

I sad It snowed to:(

Im glad it is melting though