Thursday, April 26, 2007

A quick update.

Hey all!!!

Last night Ali, Ike, Zack and I went to a square dance! It was a lot of fun!

This Saturday Ali, Emmy and I have a piano recital! I will be playing It Is Well With My Soul and a duet with Emmy. Ali is playing As The Deer. It is going to be a duet with our piano teacher. She's also playing a different song, but I forgot what it is called. The day before the recital my dad's mom and dad are coming for the recital. They are leaving the day of the recital with Emmy and Ike. They will be staying with them until Friday. Then on Friday my family (every one but Ali) is going to pick them up. Then we are going to go to a wedding and will come home.


The day after the recital some friends of ours are having a surprise party for their mom. There is going to be contra dancing, too.

Gtg,
Love
Aleks




1 comment:

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Thanks for the update Aleks!! We all really like the song "It is Well With My Soul", whenever we are driving somewhere in the bus, we always sing that together! I'm sure you will do great!
Make sure you take some pictures!
Love,
~Lizzie