Saturday, April 14, 2007

Game night and Surprise!!!

Hey!

Last night (the 13th) Ali, Ike, Zack and I went to a surprise birthday party game night for Matt Schwalbach. It was a lot of fun! It was my first time going to a game night. We stayed there til midnight. Ali, Ike and Zack were able to go to a game night before but I could not go because I was sick. =( They have a foosball table and a ping pong table. We played lots of different games. There was one game that was called wackum. Here is how you play: Everyone has a fruit name. There is one person in the middle that has something that you can hit people with (like a rolled-up newspaper). Then someone starts. They call the name of their fruit and someone else's fruit name. The person in the middle has to try to hit the person that the first person called. This is probably very confusing, though. It is easy to learn when you you are talking in person. But it was really fun and funny game!!! I don't know if Ali got any pictures of the game night.


Love
Aleks

6 comments:

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Wow, Wackum sounds like a lot of fun, Aleks!
I love ping-pong and foosball!!

Anonymous said...

The game night was a lot of fun on Friday wasent it?:)

~Abigail~

Anonymous said...

Hey Apple!
That was fun!
Wack'em (or black and blue fruit) is soooooo funny! It was especially funny when Alex and Ike kept on calling each other...lol
~Kiwi

Ike said...

Hey Ag,

It was SUPER fun! Both games were fun, but I must admit, wack'em was cooler cuz you got to wack people (especially Flater)!! JK

Very nice post!!
Ike AKA Pineapple

--aleks k. said...

Abby,

What was your fruit name?

aleks

Anonymous said...

LOL Ike. I like hitting my brother too. That game was sooo funny! (It's more funny when my aunt, uncle and cousin are playing though. lol)

-Allison