Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Thursday Update

Hey!!

Yesterday Mr. Shell took my family and Mr. Chun out to eat. After that we went to some friends that have a farm so that Mr. Shell and Mr. Chun could look around.

Sunday morning at 1am dad, Ike and Zack are going to China. They are going to stay there for about a week. Mr. Shell is going to leave Sunday sometime.

That is all I have to say for now.
Aleks

P.S.
When dad, Ike and Zack go to China they are taking the camera so I'll hopefully be able to post some pictures when they get back!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI,Once I wanted to go to China,when I was like 5 because I like there black hair and there slanted eye's.Elorine:-)

--aleks k. said...

Hey Elorine!

That is funny! Do you like the color black or black hair? we have this Chinese chanle on our TV so we can watch different stuff about china. If you had the chance, would you like to move to China?
aleks

--aleks k. said...

Tell em hi for me el.
aleks

Anonymous said...

i'd like to a comment here!!!:) COMMENT!!!!! LOL

ALEKS

Anonymous said...

TO GET

Anonymous said...

Hi Aleks! :) How are you doing? I'm ok.
~later!
Allison

Anonymous said...

Your picture is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I am great to allison!!! ( thanks for commenting lol lol lol lol lol

Anonymous said...

here is the other half)lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Aleks,
I hope your enjoying the time your having with the Petersen's Bye!!
Sarah Gumness

Anonymous said...

hey sarah!

did you post on your blog?

aleks