Saturday, January 12, 2008

On Sunday the 6th my Mom had a 40th surprise birthday party for my Dad. It was only for parents so all of us kids went to the Siebel's house. There were 20 kids total! Only 5 boys and 15 girls! We had a blast! We were there tell like 11:30 and got home around 12:30! Anyway, I hope you like the pictures!!!

silly Emily (oldest of the Seibles)

Betty (Bethany) and Me.

Emmy( Bethany, Me and Amanda in the background)

Leah and Aliisa (sorry its so blurry)

Emily, Leah, Aliisa and Lydia ( the 4 oldest girls)

Emmy, Silvie and Lilly

Amanda and Leah watching ping-pong.

Logan and Emily.

Lydia and Zack.

Logan, Emily, Zack and Lydia ( you can just barely can see her).

Emily and Zack (I'm really surprised that we were able to get so many pictures of Zack!)

Logan and Ike ready to hit the ball.

Logan. (ha I love that pictures)

I hope you like the pictures!
~Aleks~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Logan is funny. My cousin (he's 13) does stuff like that. He's a goofball. :p

It's almost shocking that you got that many pictures of Zack! He never let's people take pictures of him (at least not when I'm around to see)! He's so camera shy! lol

Anonymous said...

I really like the pictures, Aleks!! Thanks for posting them!!

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures!
Thank you for sharing them, Aleks! :)