Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Happy new year everyone! This is the Christmas picture of my family! Last night some friends spent the night and we stayed up tell midnight to celebrate new years! Some people shot fireworks from by the creek we have there were some really pretty ones! I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Day!!

(top left-right) me (9) Ali(18) Ike(16) Zack(15) and Dad holding Anja (1 1/2 ),
(bottom left-right) Elsie(3) Emmy(7) Mom holding Jacob(4 months) and Grace(5 1/2)

I hope you like the picture! It was the best picture that we got!

Love, Aleks

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Happy New Year to you, too! I hope this upcoming year is a wonderful one for you and your family. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Aleks!! We had a very good New Year's Day too!!
I really like that picture of your family!! :)
Tell Ali HI for me!!
Love Ya!
~Lizzie

Under Southern Skies said...

That is such a sweet photo! Happy New Year!