Friday, January 4, 2008

Hey everyone!

On December 30th our friends the Kloths came over. It was really fun! We had found a really steep sledding hill. So we went out side and went sledding for a little while. Then after a little while we came inside and hung out. Then later (really late) at like 10:30 we played the game Apples to Apples, and then we waited tell midnight to go to bed then watched 2 comedian. But I didn't stay awake for the second comedian (it was really late when they woke me up to go up stairs, but I'm glad that I didn't sleep in to late).

The next day the Kloths left around 10ish, then we got ready to go to one of my Aunts houses.(It is only about 2:30 hours away) They had the big Klahn gathering there. It was really fun! I'll hopefully be able to post some of the pictures (we haven't downloaded them yet) soon!!

Love always,
Aleks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Some of my friends were going sledding on the 1st, but I was too tired (& we had too much cleaning) for met to be able to go. I stayed up until 5:30 am! I had a fun New Years too. :)

Happy New Year!
~Allison

P.S. I love your family picture. :)