Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Silly Pictures.

Hello! Again I'm doing some pictures from a while ago and other stuff. LOL Well I hope you like the ones that I did!

This is from about 1 1/2 years ago- Elsie and Gracie.

When the some of the Burant's would come over we would sometimes do music plays, this is one when we were bowing (this was also from a while ago)-(left-right) Rachel and Sarah Burant, then Emmy and Me.

You got it, from a while ago pictures- (left-right) Emmy, Ali, Grace and Zack. (that was like 1 1/2 to 2 years ago, lol)

I wonder what is behind that towel?

Peekaboo!!!

Love,
ALeks

LOL, I guess that I am in the mood for posting ! This is the second post of the day, of pictures!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved all the pictures! Thanks for posting them! :)

--aleks k. said...

I'm glad that you liked them1!!!! They are kinda funny though.

Love,
Aleks

Anonymous said...

Everybody looks so little in those pictures!! Especially Grace!! I love her pigtails in that one picture with the Burants!!
Miss you Aleks!!
Love Ya!
~Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Zack looks so young!!!

lol!