Friday, December 14, 2007

Hello everyone, Tomorrow (Saturday the 15th) Ali and Corie Peterson are going to travel up North together. Ali is going all the way to the Peterson's stay Saturday night then go the rest of the way to Houghton from the Peterson's Church. Then Ali is going to stay with all of my Mom's side of the family tell the rest of us come up on Thursday (the 20th). Please be praying for them on they're way. Thanks!

Corie and Ali doing a duet. Corie is really good at piano (you are too Ali!).


Ali and Corie haying out and talking.lol

They are the champions in foosball, but they haven't played Ike and Zack yet (because they don't want to be in 2nd;)).

Please keep your prayers with them tomorrow on they're way to Houghton. Thanks a bunch!!

Love,
~Aleks~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for their safe travels! With Ali driving, they need all the prayers they can get!! :)
(I'm totally teasing!!)

Anonymous said...

I thot so. LOL

Love,
Aleks

Unknown said...

I hope she has a great time! I miss you all TONS!
Love ya!
Lydee