Monday, July 2, 2007

Rummage sale.and a bunch of other stuff.

Hey y'all!

Last Saturday we had a rummage sale. Our friends (the Burants) came over and helped. We were up the night before pricing stuff and we didn't even get all the stuff priced then. When some people came we were still getting stuff from the barn. It was from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. People still came a little bit after 4. Rachel Burant and I had a little stand, and we sold soda, water and cookies. I was a lot of fun. Everything was $ .50, and we made $19.65. It was a lot of fun.

Then Saturday night Ali, Ike, Zack and I went to a square dance with a bunch of friends. It was A LOT of fun!!! It was PLUS dance.

Tomorrow Ali, Emmy and I have piano.


Then this Wednesday my family is going up North to see my Mom's side of the family. I can't wait to see everyone! We'll get to go swimming and ride on jet skis. We are leaving when Dad gets home from work in the morning. We were going to leave at like 9 pm when Dad was done with work, but now we are leaving early.

Gotta go.
Love,
Aleks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like the rummage was fun! :) The dance was SUPER fun! Especially since so many people were there! :D
Have a GREAT trip!!!
Love,
Allison

--aleks k. said...

Thanks we will have one! It was SUPER fun!!!!!!!!!! I had a blast.

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged which means you have to write a blog about weird/random things about you. Even habits! And then you have to tag 10 people you know on xanga/blogger. When you add them to your tag list tell why you added them. When you tag them don't forget to comment their site to tell them that you tagged them.



~Allison

--aleks k. said...

do I have to do that? I don't like to do tags

Anonymous said...

No, you don't. It's just if you want to.

Sarah said...

Hey Aleks!! Sounds lije u had TONS of fun!! see you!! Sarah

Sarah said...

Oops!! LIKE!! spelled wrong!! ;)