Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hey y'all

Yesterday Ali, Grace and I had piano lessons.

This Saturday is a square dance convention. I can't wait. It is from 10:00am tell like 10:00 or 11:00pm. It is a three day thing, but dad didn't really want us to all three days. So we are going to leave early Saturday morning and come back late that night. We are going down with some friends. We aren't sure who all is coming with us though.

Next Tuesday Ali, Ike, Zack and I are going to a drama workshop that some of our friends do. It is to help you get ready to be in a play and stuff like that. There is a class for 8 to 11 year olds (the one I'm going to be in) and one for 12-18 year olds.

My Mom's due date is about 4 weeks away! I can't wait!! We are going to call him Jacob.

Love,
Aleks
P.S.I'll let you know when my Mom has the baby and maybe put up pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The drama workshop sounds fun, I was just at a First Stage Children's Theater 2 week class thing (every week day, 8:45am-4:15pm!) the first 2 weeks of July. It was kind fun. Do you guys like doing plays? I like plays, but I love doing musicals! :D
It's so exciting that your mom will have the baby soon! ~:8 I can't wait to hear the news...:D
See ya Saturday (probably)!
Love,
Allison

Anonymous said...

Oh Aleks- I wish I was there to go to the square dance convention with you!! I miss you all so badly!! :( I'm hoping to come visit sometime, but I've no idea when that could happen!!
Be sure and let us know at soon as that new baby comes!! I know you are getting awfully anxious to cuddle that special blessing!! Give Ali and your Mom big hugs for me, and one to you too!!
Love You!
~Lizzie

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Jacob!! See ya!!
Sarah

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Elizabeth - I can't believe it's been a WHOLE YEAR (almost) since you've come up here! boohoo I miss you SO MUCH!