Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Steve & Ali's wedding-Part 1-The rehearsal

Howdy There!
On January 15, Steven Gitto married my sister Aliisa!! I'll hopefully be doing 4-5 posts with different pictures from the wedding. Here's pictures from the rehearsal the night before! :)



Pastor Wolgast and Steven

Mr. & Mrs. Gitto

Dad & Mom



Amy, holding Caleb, & Ike
Zack & I

Emmy, Jack & Grace

Jacob & Anja



Ben & Elsie
Tom & Dana

Steven's siblings: Jim, Rachel, Katie, Laura, Joe & Tony

Ali's siblings: Amy (& Caleb), Ike, Zack, Aleks (me! ;), Emmy, Grace & Elsie



Dad & Ali

Ali, Zack and Steve



Aliisa & Steven

(more pictures of pre-wedding and wedding coming soon!!!)

--aleks

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aww! I love the last picture! I hope the wedding went well! Can't wait to see more pics! Beautiful, all of you. :)

Rebecca said...

Walgast or whatever is the pastor that married them , right?

~*~elizabeth said...

Yay, pictures! Thanks for posting! Can't wait to see the upcoming ones!
~*~

--aleks k. said...

Thanks Rebecca!! Yep, he is! :)

Your welcome Elizabeth! I'll get some more up soon!! :)