Thursday, September 23, 2010

Civil War Ball!

On August 14th Ali, Zack & I went to a Civil War Ball with some friends! I didn't get any pictures of dancing that turned out, but here are some pictures...:)



Dana & Amanda S.

Ali

Mr. Siegmann



Libby S.
Laura. She wouldn't look at the camera, so i just took a picture of her...:)

Maria

Amanda & Maria



Group shot! :)
L to R: Emily, Amanda, Andrew, Ali, Me, Dana, Zack, Libby, Laura & Maria
(Mr. Siegmann, Lincoln & Caleb came to, but they took the pictures)

Ali, Zack & I.

--aleks

7 comments:

~*~elizabeth said...

This must be an annual event. I always love seeing the beautiful dresses!

Bekah said...

It sounds like fun!I loved the dress you wore.
I always love looking at the pictures people post on their blogs.

P.S.Nice seing you at Zack's graduation!

Rebecca said...

Looks like fun!!!

Rebecca said...

I think your dress is my favorite...:P Then Ali's.

Aleks said...

Thanks Bex!! It WAS so much fun seeing you!!!

aleks said...

It was fun!! Thanks Rebecca!! Ali wore Dana's old dress. :)

Rebecca said...

Neato!