Sunday, February 28, 2010

Civil War Ball!!!

Hello Everyone!! Well, after looking at my blog, i realized i hadn't done a really post since July 1st!! ;/ So, I figured i should maybe do one! Anyways, last night Zack and I went to a Civil War Ball with some friends of ours! It quite a lot of fun!! So, here are some pictures!! I didn't get very many of dancing, but i hope you like 'em!! :-D



Well, this is everyone that rode with us to the dance! L to R: Jessica, Lincoln, Jed, Amanda, Zack, Mr. Siegmann, Libby and Anna!

Hannah and Carie!!

Anna!

Taking pictures!!



Mr. Siegmann!



Amanda (didn't want her picture taken! :-D), Jessica and Anna!



Jessica!

Lincoln, Jed and Zack :D



Jed ;P



Chocolate penny pyramid!



Libby and Lincoln
Dancing! : Ashely, Anna and Amanda! (3 "A"s!)



In this dance, the girls had to race around their partners!! It was fun to watch! :)

Amanda and me!







Anna, Amanda, Jessica, Libby and I!

Here's a group picture of everyone we knew!

*Sorry there aren't more pictures of dancing, but some of our friends got pictures, so we can maybe get some from them!!*

5 comments:

~*~elizabeth said...

That is so cool! Where do the outfits come from? Did you make them???
~*~Elizabeth W. from IL

--aleks k. said...

Well, certain ones were. The one Amanda wore, Libby made. I think the skirt that Libby wore Dana maybe made. The one Jessica wore, I think she bought it, but i'm not sure. And the one I wore, we bought as a plain dress, and Ali added stuff, like the lace, onto it. I'm not sure were Anna got her dress tho.

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Awwww....Aleks you look adorable! :)
That dress brings back memories!! One of the first pictures Ali ever sent me was of her in that dress with Ike at another Civil War ball..my....that would be about 6 years ago!!!! Wow!
Miss you all lots! Give Ali a BIG hug for me!
Love,
~Lizzie

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks Lizzy!!
Yeah, I know! I can't believe that the dress she wore when she was 14, I was able to fit in (besides it being taken in a little)!! :) :)
AMK

Lost in His Love said...

Gorgeous! :D

Love you!