Sunday, November 2, 2008

(Hey Everyone! WoW! I can't believe that we only have 5 days tell our first preformence! I'm really excited! This week is going to be so bizzy with tech week and everything else! Well, here is the info. on the play that Zack and I are in. I hope that all the information that you need is below, if not, just comment with your question, if you want;-))
The Fond du Lac Area Home School Drama Troupe
presents
Anne Of Green Gables
by L.M.Montgomery
Dramatized by Joseph Robinette
TICKETS SOLD AT DOOR
SHOW TIMES: Friday, Nov.7th at 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 8th at 2:00 p.m.
ADMISSION: Tickets $5:00 - Adults
$3:00 - Children- 3-18yrs.
2yrs. & under - free
LOCATION: Community Church
N6717 Streblow Drive
Fond du Lac, WI 54935

Love Aleks
P.S.If we can get some pictures of play practice and stuff, I'll try to post some.

No comments: