Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kittens!!!!!

This morning (or last night) one of our cats had kittens!! They are so cute and tiny! We can't hold them now. I wish we could though. For our last batch of kittens the Mom ran away so we had to bring them to some friends of ours (the Schwalbachs) so we could have some of their cats feed our kittens. But now hopefully hopefully the cat will stay so we can keep the kittens this time. There are 4 of them. And they are so cute!

I'll hopefully be posting something soon!

Love,
Aleks

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww! Kittens! How sweet!

Did you enjoy the suprise party??

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!

It was sooooo much fun! thanks for coming to it! And thats for giving me the notebook, pens, stickers and my personal favorite the earing's!! I love them sooo much!

Love,
Aleks