Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hey everyone!

This is just a quick update.

Yesterday our Aunt and cousin left.

And tomorrow Ali is going to come home. Dad is going to pick her up from the air port Really late. And it is going to be her 18th birthday tomorrow. So if you could wish her Happy Birthday tomorrow. Maybe on her blog our on mine. I'll do a post on her 18th birthday.


Well, this is a better pot then Just "Happy Thanksgiving".
Gotta get to bed. It is 11:00.
So good night lol

Love,
Aleks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aleks!!
Thank you so much for letting Ali come this past week! I've loved having here here!! I know she misses you all though!!
Miss You, Aleks!!

Unknown said...

Hey Aleks You finally did some posts! Yeah! I hope Ali's trip went well.
Love ya!
Lydee

Unknown said...

Oh, and by the way, I left a comment for you on our blog.