Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hey!

Friday night my gramma (Mom's Mom) and step-Grampa came and surprised Emmy, Grace and Elsie (the rest of us knew they were coming). Our Aunt Jana and cousin Austin also came. Ali and I didn't know that they were coming. Ike and Zack knew because Dad told them they might be coming. It was so fun!!! They left today at about 1:00. Saturday afternoon Gramma Jackie, Mom, Jana, Ali and I went to a chiropractor, went out to eat at Old Country Buffet, and shopped at Half Price Books and TJ Maxx. It was a lot of fun!! But they were only able to stay for about 1 1/2 days. That was sad, but it was fun for the time we had with them. I can't wait until we can see them again.

The play date is getting so close!! I can't wait until the play performances start. Everyone knows their lines better. We did the play with our costumes once, but that is it. On Monday the director wants to run through the play 2 times. I hope we can wear our costumes then.

Gotta run,
Love,
Aleks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aleks!!
I get to be the first to comment!! Yeah!! :)
I had such a blast staying with you last weekend--- Thanks for having me!! :)
Miss You!!
~Lizzie

Anonymous said...

Hey it's me!-

How did the play practice go? Hannah Schommer was telling us a little about the play this weekend at Wyalusing. I hope you're having fun with it!

Love,
The *real* me!

--aleks k. said...

HEY!!!

THE PLAY IS GOING GOOD! TOMORROW WE HAVE A DRESS REHERSOL. MAKE-UP, HAIR, AND COSTUME. FOR ONE PLAY PRACTICE WE HAD COSTUMES TO SEE HOW THEY LOOKED. MY COSTUME LOOKS LIKE A NIGHT GOWN. IT IS GREEN, IT HAS A SHAWL, AND A APRIN TIPE THING. FOR MINE IT SEEMS LIKE I HAVE A TRAIN DRAGING. EVERYONE STEPED ON IT THE WHOLE TIME. IT GOT ANOYING.

G2G,
LOVE,
ALEKS