Sunday, August 19, 2007

He's FINALLY here!!!

Jacob William

Was born August 15th, he weighed 8lbs, 4oz, he arrived at 3:21 and was 21inches long.


Awwww . . isn't he cute!!!













Me and Jake,
He is sooooooo cute!!
















ohhhh, he is sucking his thumb!















Anja and baby Jake. Anja loves Jacob so much! When I'm holding him she'll come and give him a kiss! It is so cute!













Ike, Zack and Jacob. They are REALLY excited to have a baby Brother! Everyone is.






Well, GTG,
Love,
Aleks


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh- I get to post the first comment- YEAH!!! :)
Wow, Aleks, you actually posted pictures!! You'll have to do that more often!! Jake is SO cute!!! I'm glad God gave him to your family!!!
Miss You, Aleks!!
Love- Lizzie

--aleks k. said...

I now It was a while. But I cote up because I used pictures. Now I know how to post pictures, so I think that I'll post a LOT more. That was my first post that had pictures in it, I didn't even do a post with pictures In my old blog. Which I like this blog a lot more then my old one.

Well,GTG,
Love,
Aleks.

Anonymous said...

Aleks, those are SUCH CUTE PICTURES!!! Thank you so much for posting them, big sister! He is just adorable. I'm glad you know how to post pictures now, so post some more pictures! :) Give him some kisses for me!
Love,
Allison

Anonymous said...

He is so cuit.


Abigail