Friday, May 18, 2007

Catching up

Hey all!

I think you all know that my Mom is going to have a baby boy, for sure!!! We all are really exited!! We had a girls name picked out, but now we need a boy one. Tell us if you have any ideas! And If you don't know , Mom is due on August 21st.

On Thursday night there were square dancing lessons. Mom, Zack, Emmy, Grace and I went. We weren't sure if Grace was going to learn but we were pretty sure that Emmy was going to learn, though. Grace isn't going to learn. A bunch of other younger girls that we know are learning too. It is really cute! I learned when I was seven.

Well, I gotta go.
Love,
Aleks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's SOOOO exciting for you! It's been a really long time since there was a baby boy at your house! I'll tell you my favorite names for a boy. Jason Craig, Isaac Luke (but you already have an Ike. lol), Jordan Matthew, Noah Alan, Calvin Chad. Those are mine. I kind of like Ethan, too.
I didn't know you were just 7 when you learned! Elizabeth will be 7 on Thursday!
I was hoping to get some of my friends from church to come to lessons, but they can't. :( Oh well.
See ya later!
Love, Allison

Anonymous said...

I think I'm gonna change my xanga a bit. :)

--aleks k. said...

kk

i can't wait to see it!!!

Yes, I was only seven when i learned.
Well, I just terned seven